Your Attorney at Law in Kona
Meet Christopher Eggert, your Kona Attorney at Law
I have been in practice since 1996, serving my clients in many varied areas of law. I am actively licensed to practice law in four states: Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Hawaii.
I was a past-president of the Polk County Bar Association, a past-member of the Oregon State Bar Client Security Fund Committee, and was a member of the Oregon State Bar Family Law Section Executive Committee from 2010-2014. I was also a member of the Oregon Division of Child Support 2012 Child Support Guidelines Review Committee.
I established Eggert & Associates in August 2007 at a makeshift desk in his home garage. All I had back then was a cell phone, an old laptop computer, and a basic laser printer. The firm continues to grow in the Keizer, Oregon office. In April 2014 I added a second office location in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, to better serve our growing Hawaii client base.
I provide attorney services t Hawaii clients including:
- Oregon State Bar – 1996
- Oregon Federal District Court – 1996
- Washington State Bar – 1997
- Utah State Bar – 1997
- Hawaii State Bar – 2014
- Hawaii Federal District Court – 2014
- Oregon State Bar Family Law Section
- Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor Section
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Marion County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- Utah State Bar
- Hawaii State Bar
- West Hawaii Bar Association